Winter is rough on irrigation systems. If not properly prepared, pipes can freeze and burst, leaving your system ruined. So, no matter who installed or serviced your irrigation system, Conserva Irrigation will professionally winterize your irrigation system year after year at a flat rate price.
During the winterization, our Certified Irrigation Technicians will:
- Turn off the water supply to your sprinkler system
- Evacuate all water from your sprinkler system
- Turn off the controller to the sprinkler system
- Assess the condition of your sprinkler system
- Create a Winterization Report
- Leave an estimate for repairs
- Answer all of your questions
- Give you confidence with our No Freeze Damage Guarantee™
No Freeze Damage Guarantee™
Upon the completion of blowing out the irrigation system, Conserva Irrigation guarantees that the system was properly winterized and that no damage will occur from freezing temperatures. In the rare event that damage occurs due to our negligence, Conserva Irrigation will, at no cost to you, repair the damaged components.
Some exclusions included but not limited to are:
- The irrigation system was not winterized prior to freezing temperatures
- The vacuum breaker assembly was not built correctly
- A zone would not operate properly, nor could the valve be located
Your Winterization Report will note any exclusions and exceptions. Call Conserva Irrigation of West Chicagoland for additional information. You can reach us by calling (630) 478-9332, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, filling out the form to the upper right or visiting our website. We look forward to hearing from you soon!